-
December 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Maria,
Thanks for posting so much interesting information on your website! I was really fascinated by the information about the original manufacturers. I saw the dolls when they first came out. Or, should I say, when I first THOUGHT they came out? [img]wink.gif[/img] I had no idea they were made by a previous company prior to Mission City Press, nor that they changed Millie so much. I like Millie?s original hairstyle and color and wish they had retained it, although making Elsie a ringlet-ed girl is much more accurate to her original stories.
Thanks again for writing about the line! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 14, 2005 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks